Plan a Visit
What to Expect at a Sunday Service
We know weekends are busy for most people and getting to church can be a challenge. So save some time and join us for Breakfast (9:45-10:10am). Its also a great way to meet some of the amazing people who are a part of the Generations Church family.
– When you arrive, come through the Side Doors off Catherine Ave.
– As you enter the Meeting Hall for Breakfast or the Sanctuary for Service (doors open at 10:15am), you will be Welcomed by one of our greeters, who will answer your questions and show you around. If you have children (up to Grade 4), our Greeter will show you how you can register them for SOAR Kids, Pre-School or Nursery and where these areas are. At around 10:10am you can take any of your children to the Nursery and drop them off. We endeavour to create a safe, fun and engaging nursery environment, where you feel confident leaving your kids with us.
– Once the doors open at 10:15am to the Sanctuary, feel free to find a seat and meet some of our great people here at Generations Church.
– Our Contemporary Service will start at 10:30am with live music, videos, discussion, and a relevant Bible-based message for life.
– Any preschool or children, up to Grade 4, will be dismissed following the music. If you want to go with them to see what’s happening in our Kid’s Ministry Area you are always welcome. You will find a kid-friendly environment that will engage your children with learning, fun and relevant teaching and activities that revolve around the Bible and relevant to what we will be learning about in the Sanctuary.
– If during the service you need to leave and have kids in the Kid’s Area just ring the doorbell when you get to the area and someone will come.
– When you leave you will need to sign out your kids. We feel that your child’s safety and your peace of mind are some of our top priorities.
– The Service will finish around 12-12:15pm, but don’t feel you have to leave right away. Come and Meet the Pastor(s), visit with others you’ve met, or even just take a few minutes to reflect on the Message you’ve heard.
– Periodically, we have a Meet & Greet lunch. If you have happen to come on one of these Sundays feel free to stay after and join us for a free lunch and an opportunity to meet the Pastors, our Leadership Team and to hear all about Generations Church. Feel free to ask us about when the next Meet & Greet Lunch will be happening, so you can plan to attend.
To Book a Visit
Please fill out the form below and someone will be in contact to schedule a convenient time: